1. There will be no refund or credit once the enrolment has been confirmed, unless the date(s) or location are changed by BRAINways Education.
This applies if parents forget or change their mind about their child attending. Also, this applies if parents discover a clash with school or other commitments. In addition, this applies if students are unable to attend due to transport reasons. It is the parents’ and/or schools’ responsibility to organise transport to and from workshops.
2. BRAINways Education reserves the right to cancel a program if the number of students enrolled make it unviable.
3. If the reason for a student not attending the workshops is medical, upon the provision of a medical certificate, the following options are available:
a. A full credit is provided or
b. 50% refund is available
4. Please note that the approval and processing of refund application may be lengthy (In excess of two weeks)
5. When registering in error, please notify BRAINways Education within 24 hours in order for a refund to be provided. All refunds or amendments due to registration error will incur an administration fee of $15/registration.
6. In the case of Coronavirus where government restrictions prevented BRAINways from offering programs as originally advertised, we are unable to provide a full refund. Please refer to sections 3a and 3b as avenues for potential reimbursement.